Test your endurance and compete for prizes at Rock Mill’s annual rope comp! Half the climbing wall will be transformed into traverse routes. Get as far as you can in 4 minutes while trailing a rope and making the clips. Don’t fall or you’ll have to start from the beginning while the clock keeps going!
This competition is for climbers of all levels with Beginner, Intermediate, and Open categories. Open will consist of qualifying and final rounds while Beginner and Intermediate will only have one round. All competitors are welcome to join us for the spectator party during Finals!
Plus, we’ve got a few other activities up our sleeve like a bar, lava game, ping pong, and rope coiling contest!
Save $5 off the door price by pre-registering! No more free t-shirt with registration, but we’ll have a limited quantity available for sale day-of.
Beginner 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Intermediate 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Open 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Finals 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Beginner and Intermediate categories will take place in one round on a single route
- Open category will have a qualifying round with the top 5 women and top 5 men advancing to finals.
- Competitors will have a time limit of 4 minutes on the wall
- Finals will have a 3 minutes time limit
- Competitors must clip into all draws along the route
- Top 3 men and women in each category will receive prizes
What category should I compete in?
I am a girl and I can easily climb…
Greens and some yellows (beginner)
Pinks and some purples (intermediate)
Blues, oranges and beyond (open)
I am a guy and I can easily climb…
Greens, yellows and some pinks (beginner)
Purples and some blues (intermediate)
Oranges and beyond (open)
This event would not be possible without the help of our amazing sponsors