Test your endurance and compete for prizes at Rock Mill’s first rope comp! Half the climbing wall will be transformed into traverse routes that grow harder with each checkpoint. You only get one shot to get as far as you can in 4 minutes while trailing a rope and making the clips, so make it count.
This competition is for climbers of all levels with Beginner, Intermediate, and Open categories. Open will consist of qualifying and final rounds while Beginner and Intermediate will only have one round.
- Beginner and Intermediate categories will take place in one round on a single route
- Open category will have a qualifying round with the top 5 women and top 5 men advancing to finals
- Competitors will have a time limit of 4 minutes on the wall
- Finals will have a 5 minutes time limit
- Competitors must clip into all draws along the route
- 1st place men and women in each category will receive prizes
Check-in will open at 5pm and end at 7pm. You must check in by 7pm to compete.
We’ll have the bar set up and roll the grill out. All competitors over 21 will get one free beer ticket. Just bring your own food to throw on the grill.
Finals will start at 8:45pm
Early Registration T-shirt:
If you registered before 6/27, you’ll be getting your t-shirt on comp day!
Every climber will be getting a copy of Rock & Ice.
What category should I compete in?
I am a girl and I can easily climb…
Greens and some yellows (beginner)
Pinks and some purples (intermediate)
Blues, oranges and beyond (open)
I am a guy and I can easily climb…
Greens, yellows and an occasional pink (beginner)
Purples and some blues (intermediate)
Oranges and beyond (open)